Please help us to secure the future of Southwark Cathedral
We are humbled by the support received during the Covid-19 pandemic, and we could not survive without your generous donations. We are working hard to return to financial sustainability. However, the coming year will be extremely challenging - as Covid-19 funding and grants subside - and your support is more vital than ever before.
Each donation made will help to:
- Rebuild and reimagine our ministry following the Covid-19 pandemic
- Safeguard our heritage and care for our fabric
- Maintain and develop our education and outreach
Thank you for your support.
We realise many have been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. However - if you can - please consider reviewing your planned giving in support of Southwark Cathedral. Your support will make a real difference. Download a Planned Giving Scheme Response Form here.
- Consider whether you can increase the level of your current giving via the Planned Giving Scheme
- Consider joining the Planned Giving Scheme if you have not yet done so
- To discuss your Planned Giving, please email the Cathedral Accountant here, or contact your Chapter lay representatives Amanda Adamson-Hill and Helen Quintrell, or your Cathedral Wardens Daniel Chumbley and Linda Hutchinson.
Read our Planned Giving leaflet here.
You can donate online (one-off and direct debit donations, and Gift Aid if applicable) via the Charities Aid Foundation website here
Account No. 18927750 / Sort Code: 51-50-03 / Payee Name: Southwark Cathedral Council
Please use your name as the payment reference
Please make cheques payable to 'Southwark Cathedral', and address to:
The Dean, Southwark Cathedral, Montague Chambers, London Bridge, London, SE1 9DA
You can make contactless donations using the donation points in the Cathedral. Use the touchscreen to change the donation amount (up to £45)
Text SOUTHWARK (Amount) to 70085 (one standard rate message also charged)
e.g. text "SOUTHWARK 10" to donate £10
If you are a UK taxpayer please consider completing a Gift Aid Declaration. This enables us to receive an additional 25p for every £1 donated.
Please download a Gift Aid form here
Please consider setting up a standing order or direct debit if you do not already give regularly, or if you normally give by cash.
- Set up a Standing Order to Account No. 18927602 / Sort Code 51-50-03
- Payee Name: Southwark Cathedral Council. Please use your name as the payment reference and complete a Gift Aid form if applicable
- Or set up a direct debit via the Charities Aid Foundation website here
Please let us know if you set up a gift, or if you have changed the amount of your regular giving. This will allow us to thank you and plan our finances. You can email the Cathedral Accountant here
Ecclesiastical will donate £130 to a church or cathedral of your choice for every new home insurance policy taken out with Ecclesiastical. Please consider nominating Southwark Cathedral if you decide to take advantage of the Trust130 promotion. Find out more here
For help and more information about donating to the Cathedral, please contact our Fundraising Officer by email here