Please help us to secure the future of Southwark Cathedral
Give Online Today
You can donate online (one-off and direct debit donations, and Gift Aid if applicable) via Give a Little.
Each donation made will help to:
- Rebuild and reimagine our ministry
- Safeguard our heritage and care for our fabric
- Maintain and develop our education and outreach
Thank you for your support.
Other Ways to Give
If you can, please consider reviewing your planned giving in support of Southwark Cathedral. Your support will make a real difference. Download a Planned Giving Scheme Response Form here
- Consider whether you can increase the level of your current giving via the Planned Giving Scheme
- Consider joining the Planned Giving Scheme if you have not yet done so
- To discuss your Planned Giving, please email the Chief Financial Officer here.
Read our Planned Giving leaflet here
Account No. 18927750 / Sort Code: 51-50-03 / Payee Name: Southwark Cathedral Council
Please use your name as the payment reference.
Please make cheques payable to 'Southwark Cathedral', and address to:
Accounts Department, Southwark Cathedral, Montague Chambers, London Bridge, London, SE1 9DA
If you are a UK taxpayer please consider completing a Gift Aid Declaration. This enables us to receive an additional 25p for every £1 donated.
Please download a Gift Aid form here
Please consider setting up a standing order or direct debit if you do not already give regularly, or if you normally give by cash.
- Set up a Standing Order to Account No. 18927602 / Sort Code 51-50-03
- Payee Name: Southwark Cathedral Council. Please use your name as the payment reference and complete a Gift Aid form if applicable
Please let us know if you set up a gift, or if you have changed the amount of your regular giving. This will allow us to thank you and plan our finances. You can email the Chief Financial Officer here,
Ecclesiastical will donate £130 to a church or cathedral of your choice for every new home insurance policy taken out with Ecclesiastical. Please consider nominating Southwark Cathedral if you decide to take advantage of the Trust130 promotion. Find out more here