Southwark Cathedral is situated less than five minutes walking distance from London Bridge station
The Cathedral is well served by a number of trains, buses, tube and boats.
We recommend using the TFL Journey Planner to plan your visit if you are using the London Underground, buses, Docklands Light Railway (DLR) or the river buses and cruises.
- London Bridge Station – 5 minutes walk
- Cannon Street Station – 10 minutes walk
- Blackfriars Station – 15 minute walk
National Rail planner for trains can be found here
Due to the development at London Bridge Station we also recommend you check the Thameslink Programme website here for up to date information if travelling by train.
- London Bridge Station (Jubilee and Northern Lines) 5 minutes walk
- Monument (Circle & District Lines) 8 minutes walk
- Cannon Street Station (Circle & District Lines) 10 minutes walk
- Bank Station (Northern & Central Lines) 15 minutes walk
- Bank Station (Northern & Central Lines) - 15 minutes walk
- Routes 17, 21 ,35,40, 43,47,48, 133 ,141,149, 344, RV1 all stop at London Bridge Station, London Bridge or Borough High Street. We recommend you visit the TFL link here
- London Bridge City Pier – 7 minutes walk
- Bankside Pier – 15 minutes walk
There is no car parking in the vicinity of the Cathedral. The nearest car park is in Great Suffolk Street and is run by Union Car Parks. Details of charges and times can be found on their website here.
Bicycle parking is available just outside the Cathedral (opposite Borough Market) and there are additional areas on the north side of the Cathedral on Montague Close.
Santander Cycle docking stations are located in Duke Street Hill just outside London Bridge Station on Tooley Street as well as outside the Hop Exchange on Southwark Street.
Coach Drop Offs
London Bridge Street or Southwark Bridge Road
Universal Car Parks is conveniently located in Great Suffolk Street which is a 10-15 minute walk from the Cathedral. For charges and further information please visit their website here