from £3 (£1.50 for children)
- Book Tickets
Set aside for those with neuro-diverse conditions with a bit more space and less stimulation
Monday mornings between 9.30am - 11am are set aside for those who may have neurodiverse conditions, those with dementia, or anyone who may benefit from a bit more space and less stimulation. This time slot is designed for those who may need to enjoy Luke Jerram’s Museum of the Moon in a quieter and more relaxed setting. We will have a higher level of lighting on, smaller capacity and will not play the accompanying soundtrack.
We will have our lighting on and will not play the accompanying soundtrack.
We respectfully ask that this session is reserved for those who will benefit most from it.
Tickets for visiting the Museum of the Moon at other times and our moon related events programme can be booked through our website or Eventbrite.
- Adult: £3
- Children (4-17): £1.50
- Children (0-3): FREE
- Family (2 x Adults 2 x Paying Children): £7
- We will be operating timeslots for this event, you can arrive at any point during your timeslot. Early admittance is not permitted but we will do our best to accommodate latecomers where possible.
- Please note, we are unable to transfer your tickets to another day.
- Limited tickets are being released for this and early booking is encouraged.
- Queues are likely for this event, we will do our best to admit everyone as close to their time slot as possible.
- Please note that there are limited toilet facilities at the Cathedral.
- If you wish to bring a school or uniformed group please email our Learning Centre at email@example.com who will provide you with further information.
- During the Gaia residency (10 - 30 October) we will not be able to accommodate any group (Adult number 10+) or tour bookings. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
- We recommend visiting our website for more information before visiting.
- Further tickets may be released later and will be announced on the Southwark Cathedral website.