The information below has been produced to assist disabled and impaired visitors to the Cathedral.
We trust you will find it of assistance and enjoy your time at the Cathedral.
Our staff are committed to ensuring that all reasonable needs are met. Please do not hesitate to ask for assistance.
- Access to all levels available via lifts or fixed and portable ramps.
- Accessible toilets for disabled people available at the West end (Ground floor) and East end (Basement - via lift). These are fitted with RADAR key locks.
- Baby changing facility available in accessible toilet at West end of Lancelot’s Link, the glazed internal street on the north / riverside of the Cathedral complex. A RADAR key is available from either the Welcomers in the Cathedral or from Shop staff.
- A 'loop' system is in operation at all major services.
- A wheelchair is available upon request
- Large print service sheets and visitor leaflets are available.